Hello my friends!
I’m doing a series i which I share some awesome recipes that I have either created, are a family favorite, or that I just found. Today, I thought I’d start with one that I created last night for dinner.
This meal ended up being amazing, full of flavor, and filling. I had a mishap with one of our meals this week that didn’t work at all, so I had to come up with a substitute. I checked the refrigerator to see what I had that I didn’t want to go bad and came up with this little beauty. Hope you enjoy!
Total Time: Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 3 tbsp. Pesto
- 3/4 c. Cream
- 1/4 c. Ricotta
- ~2 tbsp. flour (adjust for thickness)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 9 oz. cooked Spaghetti
- Cook pasta according to package instructions Cube chicken. In a pan, heat olive oil and add cubed chicken and cook through.
- When chicken is almost done, reduce heat, add pesto and stir. Add cream and stir to combine.
- When cream is warm, add in Ricotta and stir until melted and combined in sauce. Let simmer for about 5 minutes. If sauce doesn’t thicken, add a small amount of flour in at a time, waiting about 1 minute before you add more until the desired consistency is reached.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Strain pasta and serve with sauce immediately.