Hello! Welcome to my first edition of my Methodical Mondays series. I will be alternating my posts every two weeks. Last week I did my Tuesday Tips and Thankful Thursday posts. This week I will be doing Methodical Monday and Munchie Wednesday posts.
So as I prepare for this week, I have been getting a little anxious. Christmas is coming up fast and I’ve still got a lot of prepping to do. I have a lot of Christmas gifts and birthday gifts I have to finish up by December 17, or else a lot of people wont be getting them until after… Gah! Not only that, but I am handmaking all of them. Obviously, I wont be able to share what I’ve done until after the holidays. They have been extremely fun though! Along with the gifts, I am trying to finish up my tree which includes making my tree topper, and trying to figure out why the lights on the top 6 inches aren’t working… Even with all of these deadlines seemingly breathing down my neck, I am thankful that I am busy with things that I enjoy.
As I look ahead and worry that I will be scrapping by to get all of these done in time, I am more and more grateful that I plan my meals ahead of time. It takes a little pressure off every night to try and come up with a delicious meal when its already been planned and shopped for. So, for this post I thought I’d share with you a few examples of my weekly meals that I have planned out, included this week’s.
- Monday: Broccoli Cheese Soup with Sourdough recipe
- Tuesday: Chicken Crescent Rolls recipe
- Wednesday: Balsamic Chicken & Veggies recipe
- Thursday: Reuben Sandwich recipe
- Friday: Pizza and Salad
- Monday: Roasted Asparagus-Mushroom Pasta in Lemon Cream Sauce recipe here
- Tuesday: Braised Italian Chicken (recipe from Our Best Bites cookbook)
- Wednesday: Grilled Lemon Balsamic Chicken Caprese (recipe from Our Best Bites cookbook)
- Thursday: Waffles
- Friday: Pesto Mozzarella Chicken (my own recipe)
Week 3 (This Week) My husband specifically requested most of this week. These are easy to make on your own without a recipe, but I thought I’d try what others have done.
- Monday: Beef Tacos Martha’s Recipe
- Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas (family recipe- coming this week)
- Wednesday: Fish Tacos recipe here
- Thursday: Fajitas recipe here
- Friday: Crock Pot Chicken Masala with Rice recipe here
- Saturday- Turkey Avocado Sandwhich recipe here
I hope this is helpful to you, if not to inspire you to create a meal plan, then I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as I have! Thank goodness for Pinterest, right?
Wishing you happiness,